Terms and Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Unauthorized reprint/copying/distribution of the contents published by Centivens is illegal. No part of the published materials (books, e-publications and other published materials) may be reproduced in any form without the written permission of Centivens.
Centivens follows ethical standards for publication in order to credit the researchers and to solve the misconduct cases. Here are the ethical standards followed in Centivens Journals which acts as guidelines and responding to misconduct,
- Research carried by researchers should be based on good practices and in disciplinary ways established by appropriate professional and regulatory bodies.
- Centivens applies very strict check against Plagiarism, as it belongs to theft of research ideas and innovations from the contributing researcher.
- Even the copying of single sentence from other's work is considered to be Plagiarism and the author should take of this before submitting for review.
- The manuscript should not be previously published, nor it is in review with multiple journals.
- Publishing very similar manuscript in various journals may disrupt the reputation of author.
- To preserve the journal publication quality, Centivens follows policies and ethical guidelines dictated by Committee on Publishing Ethics (COPE). These guidelines would help in responding to misconduct.
User Registration and Access Restriction
Access to certain areas of this website is restricted. Centivens reserves the right to restrict access to certain areas (like published books, e-published materials, etc.,) of this website, or indeed this entire website. If Centivens provides you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. Authorized employees within the company on a need to know basis only use any information collected from individual customers. We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We will investigate any such offences with a view to prosecuting and/or taking civil proceedings to recover damages against those responsible.
Limits of Liability/Disclaimer of Warranty for the Published Materials
The authors are solely responsible for the contents of their published work. The Centivens or editors do not take any responsibility for the same in any manner. Errors, if any, are purely unintentional and readers are required to communicate such errors to the editors or publishers to avoid discrepancies in future. No warranty may be created or extended by sales or promotional materials. The advice and strategies contained herein may not be suitable for every situation.
Payment & Refund Policies
We follow the following payment and refund policies,
- Payment will be requested from the customer for publishing their content in the form of Books or e-Publication and for the purchase of published contents.
- The payment cost is based on the number of pages and number of books they order, therefore, the payment cost will vary based on the requirements and time basis. For accessing the e-Published contents, user access will be granted with user ID and password upon the payment of their subscription fee.
- Once the amount is paid for publishing, refunding will not be applicable.
- Similarly, for the payment made for the book purchase and subscription of e-published contents will not be applicable for refunding.
Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exists on all text relating to the Centivens’s services and the full content of this website. This Centivens’s logo is a registered trademark of this Company in India and other countries. The brand names and specific services of this Company featured on this web site are trade marked.
Communication and Customer Service
We have several different e-mail addresses for different queries. These, & other contact information, can be found on our Contact link on our website or via Company literature or via the Company’s stated telephone, facsimile or mobile telephone numbers.